The Costa Debate winner has been announced!
Congratulations Peter Hardcastle.
Read the winning entry here.
The challenge is on – Coffee vs Tea!
It’s the debate of the decade, which brew do you prefer – Coffee or Tea?
Enter the Costa Debate and tell us, in not more than 300 words, which drink has your vote
Submissions accepted in Arabic or English
First Prize wins a spectacular 4-day trip to the Costa Roastery in London, UK
Who can enter?
The competition is open to anyone over 14 years of age and of any nationality who is currently resident in the UAE
What is the prize?
One winner across both languages, Arabic and English, will receive:
- a trip for two to the UK, including flights and accommodation*
- a visit to the Costa roastery in London, UK
Runners-up in each language category will receive
- a year’s supply of free coffee, restricted to one cup a day
What are the rules?
Please read these competition rules carefully. By entering the competition, you agree to the terms, conditions and rules pertaining to the competition:
- the entry must not be more than 300 words
- the entry must present an argument for the debate topic
- entries must be in either Arabic or English
- No images can be included
- The entries must not breach public morals and must be respectful of the beliefs, cultural heritage and policies of the UAE
Judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into with regard to these decisions