This page is where you can find details of any job currently available with the Emirates Airline Festival of Literature.
If you wish to apply for any job listed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, clearly stating in the subject line the title of the job for which you are applying.
Communications Coordinator, Arabic language
Manage all communication to reflect the vision of the Emirates Literature Foundation in the Arabic language while promoting all activities to the general public.
- Support the Head of Communications and the Communications Team with Arabic translations when needed.
- Support the execution of the Communications Strategy and ensure it is adapted in the Arabic language.
- Liaise with Sponsorship Manager to ensure commitments are up to date and met.
- Track all PR and Marketing plans to ensure they remain on schedule with the Arabic media.
- Organise the Press Office at the Event to ensure all stationary, electrical requirements, F&B and contact with the Official Photographer are easily available to the Media
- Ideate on Social Media campaigns and fan engagement.
- Support Communications and Programming:
- Liaise between Programming and Communications to provide logistical and marketing support for the Arabic content. Ensure all session updates are identified, tracked, managed and communicated.
- Ensure all required materials are sourced and organised in the Arabic language (blurbs, bios, photos)
- Verbal and written proficiency in Arabic
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Communications required or similar
- We would prefer applicants who are on their husband’s/father’s visa
To maintain books of accounts for the Emirates Literature Foundation and its affiliates.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Good knowledge of QuickBooks and Excel
- Meticulous with attention to details
- Previous experience of handling cash
- Self motivated and able to work without constant supervision
- BS/BA degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2 years of experience in creating reports, and reconciling accounts.
Job Specific Functions/Performance Expectations:
- Process accounts payable and receivable paperwork in accordance with company workflows
- Record all fixed asset purchases/disposal, track asset movements and maintain depreciation schedule
- Assist with preparation of periodic financial statements and budgets
- Correspond with other departments to ensure proper accounting for purchases and expenses
- Review accounting entries for accuracy and correct errors
- Manage petty cash account
- Assist with year end audits
- Perform other such accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required
We look forward to receiving your application.
Emirates Airlines Festival of Literature
P.O. Box 24506, Dubai, UAE
P +9714 355 9844| E email@example.com